Macroeconomics for Class XII is based on the latest syllabii prescribed by CBSE. It contains Numerous Objective Questions, Value Based, Evaluation and Multi-Disciplinary Questions as introduced by CBSE.
Salient Features of the Book
- Each topic has been written in accordance with the latest guidelines issued by CBSE.
- HOTS Questions with answers have been given at the end of each chapter to enhance the student’s understanding, analytical ability and interpretation.
- Each chapter contains NCERT Textbook Questions (with hints).
- Numerous Objective Questions are given in the book which cover Fill in the Blanks, True and False, Matching Type Questions, MCQs, MRQs and Very Short Answer Type Questions.
- To have a competitive edge, large number of comprehensive solved and unsolved practical problems have been given.
- Revision Section at the end consists of Scanner of CBSE Questions, List of Important Questions, Value Based, Evaluation and Multi-Disciplinary Questions, latest CBSE Sample Paper and latest CBSE Delhi Examination Paper.