Accountancy for Class XII, Part – A (Volume II): ‘Accounting for Companies’ is based on the latest syllabus prescribed by CBSE. It contains numerous objective questions, value based and application based questions as introduced by CBSE.
Salient Features of the Book
- Each topic has been written in accordance with the Latest Syllabus issued by CBSE.
- Large Number of Illustrations are given in each chapter and they have been arranged in the logical order, ascending from simple to complex one.
- Systematic Explanation of Complex Points & Adjustments through Proper Working Notes.
- Large Number of Questions based on Remembering, Understanding, Application and HOTS with answers have been given throughout the book.
- Numerous Unsolved Practicals (with hints) for revision, recapitulation and better grasp of the subject.
- Scanner of CBSE Questions (with hints) is given in the Appendix.
- Missing Values, Evaluation and Multi-Disciplinary Questions with solutions have been given at the end of each chapter
- Numerous Objective Questions are given in the book which cover Fill in the Blanks, True and False, Matching Type Questions, MCQs, MRQs and Very Short Answer Type Questions.