Accountancy for Class XI is based on the latest syllabus prescribed by CBSE. In this book, sincere efforts have been made to explain and illustrate the fundamental principles of accountancy in a very systematic, simple and easy way.
Salient Features of the Book
- Each topic has been written in accordance with the Latest Syllabus issued by CBSE.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) and its Accounting has been explained in detail in the relevant chapters.
- Large Number of Illustrations are given in each chapter and they have been arranged in the logical order, ascending from simple to complex one.
- Numerous Unsolved Practicals (with hints) for revision, recapitulation and better grasp of the subject.
- Large Number of Questions based on Remembering, Understanding, Application and HOTS with answers have been given.
- Numerous Objective Questions are given in the book which cover Fill in the Blanks, True and False, Matching Type Questions, MCQs, MRQs and Very Short Answer Type Questions.
- Missing Values Questions with solutions have been given at the end of chapters.